5:30-7:30 AfterHours Networking
Connect with Innovative Learning Colleagues and Rural Broadband Advocates
Join the Greater Arizona eLearning Association's Innovative Learning Collaborative for AfterHours networking. You will connect with Arizona Innovative Learning Colleagues and Rural Broadband Advocates from colleges and universities, community colleges, K-12 districts & charter schools, parents and homeschoolers, students, nonprofit community schools & organizations, and business & industry partners.
This is a great opportunity to learn something new, share what you know, make connections with AZ Innovative Learning Collaborators and Rural Broadband advocates, find resources and help for your initiatives, hear about and provide your updates on happenings in Arizona.
Networking takes place simultaneously in four Arizona locations:
- Generation Tech Support In Phoenix
- Pima Community College In Tucson
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott
All Interests Are Welcome
Our AfterHours networking festivities are a great way to connect with colleagues innovating in:
Please Register - Registration Is Free - See link Below
Register now to network and collaborate in your local community while getting updates and connecting with colleagues in other Arizona cities. How cool is that! Experience this innovative approach to networking!
We hope that this will contribute to the development of Regional Collaboratives around the state, in sync with the Statewide Collaborative. This will enable education innovators to network and collaborate in their local communities, but be a part of statewide initiatives.
The Agenda Is Simple
Why You Want To Mix-It-Up
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Smartphones, and email are all great stuff but just not the same as live, face-to-face, press-the-flesh networking. Our networking events provide a great opportunity for you to:
- Discover amazing innovative learning & technology organizations
- Meet awesome education innovators in business, government and education in Arizona and discover the amazing innovations they are engaged in
- Learn something new, find resources, and make connections to support your innovative learning initiatives
- Discover the latest trends in innovative learning ideas and new technologies from blended learning, digital curriculum, innovative learning spaces, mobile learning, individualized self-paced learning, competency and outcome-based education, flipped classrooms, adaptive learning models, Innovation Labs and Maker Spaces, 3D printing, coding, project based learning, robotics, game based learning and virtual lab experiences that are transforming education, workplace training, and the way we do business!
- Share your knowledge and expertise with colleagues
- Find new customers, employees and future career opportunities